Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cayenne Pepper "A pinch is all it takes."

No other herb increases blood flow faster and more efficiently  than cayenne pepper. Cayennes active ingredient is capsaicin, which not only supplies the heat but also works to reduce blood platelet stickiness which in turn increases blood flow. Cayenne pepper works like TNT, blasting vitamins and minerals to parts of the body where their most needed. I put a pinch of this wonder herb under my tongue right after I take my daily vitamin B complex tablet every morning. Cayenne is also available in capsule form but the powder form dissolves as it touches the underside of ones tongue instantly sending waves of fresh blood through out your body. Don't take my word for it, there's plenty of info on the web for you to research it for yourself. I just wanted to share one of the things that works for me... cause I'm a giver...


S. Monkey

2 comments:

Trailer Park Cyclist said...

Thanks for the health tip, Scream. How effective is snorting it? You first...

Screaming Monkey Bike said...

I hadn't thought of that Trailer Park Cyclist. I'll get back with you.