Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day Redemption 1.0


Well it's been one year since I flew over my handle bars and skidded down the single track on my face... I went out for a 15 mile ride this Mother's Day to redeem myself. Everything went fine I'm happy to say. No stitches. No cleaning of abrasions. No three hour visits to the emergency room. No irritated wife asking me the same ageless question wives have been asking their husbands for thousands of years.
"What is wrong with you?"
Thanks honey for putting up with me for another year and Happy Mothers Day.
***

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

RogerS said...

Wow .. a year has passed ...I'm still with the same idea Charlie.We are those who do not stand around waiting for time to pass and increase belly full of beer.We are "men of action" and sometimes our wives do not understand "why" we do so ... Maybe it's the hormones ... but the truth is that we are anyway ... looking for adventure in the background ... they understand us and approve!